In this 4-minute video, we cover the importance of service portfolio management in a services...
Aligning 8 Organizations Post M&A
Global Services Organization within Fortune 100 IT Distributor
The IT Distributor underwent acquisition and needed to unify 8 global, unique, and siloed service organizations under a single vision, mission, brand, and cohesive services portfolio.
- Communication strategy: Performed go-to-market assessment and provided internal and external communication strategy which was then implemented across the global organization.
- Service portfolio management: Performed market assessment, competitive analysis, customer wants & needs survey, and go-to-market workshops to realign external facing service portfolio to market needs.
- Sales enablement: Delivered positioning, target client profile, and buyer persona details that were then integrated into sales training and marketing execution.
- Client externally launched within 9 months, developed over 60 new assets, and launched internal communications program reaching 1400+ employees, aligning to mission and strategy.
- Client was able to establish itself in a very saturated market and was recognized by multiple industry analysts, including IDC and Forrester, as a market disrupter.
"Alveo helped bring our services business to life. Every day that you don't have Alveo on your team is a day you should regret."
- VP of Market Management & Strategy, Global Services Organization